Orders and Payment
- You can order from our website, Instagram or Facebook.
- Learn more about our pieces by going to their individual product pages. You may also send our curators a DM on our Instagram/Facebook page or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Debit/Credit Card: Visa / Mastercard
You have the option to pay online via credit/debit card through our payment partner, Paymongo. After selecting the debit/credit payment option you will be directed to the Paymongo website. Add credit/debit card details to complete payment.
- E-wallets: Paymaya / GCash
For Paymaya transactions, you will receive account details upon checkout. (Please settle within 24hrs to avoid cancellation of orders). GCash payments will be processed by our payment partner, Paymongo. After selecting the Gcash payment option you will be directed to the Paymongo website. Add your GCash details to complete payment.
- Bank Transfer to BDO or BPI
You may settle your payment through BDO or BPI by simply choosing the Bank Deposit option for your payment during checkout for website orders. Details will be shown upon checkout. (Please settle within 24hrs to avoid cancellation of orders)
- Please get in touch with our curators as soon as possible at email@example.com or send us a DM on Instagram or Facebook @galleri.ph. Once our couriers have picked up your order, we wouldn’t be able to cancel or change your order.
- Via Website
Upon checkout, simply enter your discount code in the discount code field. If you encounter any problems, please don’t hesitate to contact us thru email firstname.lastname@example.org or on Instagram/Facebook @Galleri.ph
- Via Instagram/Facebook messenger
After filling out the order form, kindly mention your promo code to our curators. They will confirm the code and apply the discount accordingly.
- We only add pieces that we love and use in our own space - it’s part of our curation process. Once we are pleased with the quality and design of the product, that is when we share them in the Galleri.
Shipping and Order status
- Yes, we do. Provincial shipping starts at P300. Different shipping rates apply for bulkier orders.
- We make sure to diligently check and sanitize your orders before we package them for delivery. We have tried and tested different packaging styles to make sure your pieces don’t break when they arrive to you. But in the rare chance that you do encounter problems, please don’t hesitate to contact us via email (email@example.com) or Instagram/Facebook (@galleri.ph)
- Deliveries in Metro Manila have a starting rate of P150. Other areas outside of Metro Manila (Provinces in Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao) have a starting rate of P300. This is subject to change for larger orders.
- Yes, for Metro Manila orders. Simply select the self pick-up option on the website checkout page. You will receive an email containing directions on how your order can be picked up personally or via courier. For orders made via Instagram/Facebook, please inform our curators that you will be handling the pick-up of your items.
- Our products are stored in New Manila, Quezon City.
- After confirming payment, we will process your order immediately and book a courier so we can ship out your order the following day. Our curators will message you once your order has been shipped out.
- For orders in Metro Manila, expect to receive your order within 2-3 days. Provincial orders will take 5-10 days.
- Once you check out your order, our curators will send you a confirmation message along with the tracking link from our courier where you can directly check the status of your order.
- We have partnered with Blitz for deliveries in and out of Metro Manila.
Returns and Exchanges
- We make sure to diligently check and sanitize your orders before we package them for delivery. But in the rare chance that you do encounter problems, we sincerely apologize for that. Please don’t hesitate to contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Instagram/Facebook (@galleri.ph).
Refunds or exchanges due to damaged items must be reported within the day upon receiving your order.
- If you are not happy with your pieces, you could opt to return it to The Galleri and get store credit or exchange it for another piece. Items for exchange must be equal or higher value, and customers should pay for the price difference. You can contact our curators via Email (email@example.com) or on Instagram/Facebook (@galleri.ph) for more details.
To be eligible for a return/exchange, your item must be unused and in the same condition when you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Please send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or message our curators on Instagram/Facebook (@galleri.ph). In your message, indicate:
- The order number
- The reason for the return/exchange
- Picture of the piece with the damaged portion.
We will then message you the result of the evaluation (if it is eligible for refund/exchange) along with additional instructions on how to return the item to The Galleri. Kindly allow 3 days for us to process your request.
NOTE: To be eligible for a return/exchange, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging. Refunds or exchanges due to damaged items must be reported within the day upon receiving your order.
- Yes, we do! Email (email@example.com) or message us on Instagram/Facebook (@galleri.ph). Please mention the piece/s and the quantity and we will quote your request.
- We are more than happy to partner with you! Just send over the details via Email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or on Instagram/Facebook (@galleri.ph) and we can continue the conversation there. Or maybe over coffee brewed from The Morning Drip coffee dripper.
- Thank you for wanting to help out the fur babies in need! You can reach out to MBY directly on their Facebook page. One of the reasons why we started The Galleri is to become the voice for the voiceless, any amount of help will be life changing for the rescued creatures.
Didn't find the answer to your question?
Our curators will be more than happy to answer your questions. Feel free to message us via email (email@example.com) or on Instagram/Facebook (@galleri.ph) and we can continue the conversation there.